Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Debt Reduction: Blogsvertise

Since my last debt reduction post I have found another site that pays you to blog. These sites are great because they not only pay you to blog, but it gives you more topics to write about. I always like to research the topics that I am asked to write about, so I always have fresh content! The payment helps with the debt reduction and the fresh content helps with getting your site indexed regularly. The last time I checked, my blog was on the first page of google under the keywords "getting out of debt", It was listed number three. Not bad...

Blogsvertise.com is a fairly new site that pays you to blog!

What tools do you need?
You must have two things. The first is a blog...of course, the second necessary tool is a paypal account.

What do you need to do?
After signing up and being approved, you will be given a site to write about. You need to write a paragraph of about 50 - 60 words about the site and provide a link in your entry, three separate times. You can write about an event in your life or anything else that pertains to the site's content. You can write about the service in a positive or negative light. It's up to you. Just make sure you post three links in your blog.

What happens next?
Once your post is approved, you must wait 30 days for payment. After 30 days, if the post is still on your blog and all the requirements are still in place, Blogsvertise.com will put your payment in your paypal account. What do I like most about this site? They pay $10.00 per post! If you write 10 posts, you make $100.00! Not bad for 50-60 words and a few minutes of your time!

I registered on this site on 8/21/06 and my first blog was approved. On 8/22/06, another 8 blogs were approved. On 8/23/06, I was given my first offer which I completed immediately. I am now waiting for approval of the post and in 30 days, I'll receive the payment!

There you have it, one more way to earn money to get out of debt!


5 comments:

Mike Logan said...

Hello Supermom,

Frazzled Father very curious about the sites you have been asked to review. Mike

Anonymous said...

Would you like to trade links? I really like your website and have found it useful since I'm a grad student looking to get out of debt as well. My blog is:

http://firsttimeapplicant.blogspot.com

Anji said...

I'd like to know if you did get paid. I've been finding a bit of negative feedback on this one.

Anonymous said...

Awesome list man! thanks for all that information it will be very useful. I'm on a money making journey just like yourself ;)

Blogbugger said...

yes the babe is hot and sexy.. have also seen such hot and sexy pics on one more similar blog http://myblogfor-katrinakaif.blogspot.com/

there is a website dedicated to Katrina kaif videos http://www.aboutkatrina.com


Katrina Kaif has been voted the sexiest Asian female star.








Many dance bars in Mumbai are still operating with live orchestra; and waitresses are there to serve the food and drinks. Apart from these waitresses there are few more girls can bee seen standing or talking to customers, these girls are the actual bar-girls who used to perform dance before the ban on dance bars. Many of the girls are now entered into flesh-trade; here are several bars in Mumbai where there are hotel rooms/lodges exactly above the bar. Here I have found a snap of such bar, click here. . Trafficking is the major issue originated by such kind of joints. Girls are trafficked from Bangladesh, Kolkata, and from some parts of Delhi, and Rajasthan. Girls from poor family and easily accept the offer to work in Mumbai and finally land up into the hands of these bars. Most of the times there is a middle-man; who eats almost all the money earned by the girls in the beginning. All this can be stopped if the Govt. can remove ban on dance-bars and allow the dance performance. This should be accompanied with some strict rules about the time-limit, code of conduct, and some security to the bar-girls. All the girls working in such bars should undergo scanning to find out all the possible causes of trafficking and the people responsible for it.