Pages

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Debt Reduction Update

July has been a lucrative month so far. The online income has brought me close to $500.00 so far and that's not including the google adsense. That $500.00 is just from the online income opportunities. When I add the income from affiliates, the adsense and the home based businesses... it looks very promising.

I finished paying my car insurance this month, which means that frees up $260.00 for next month's credit card payments. This month's new online income opportunity will bring me more than $200.00 next month. If I don't have anymore crazy events that bring unexpected repairs....I will be very close to annihilating all the debt. I will post all the figures at the end of July. I believe I will be able to pay off at least three more cards. If I can manage to get a few more posts in on my other blogs the total will go up to four cards!

My goal was to find online opportunities to create income for debt reduction and I have suceeded. The icing on the cake is when I finally pay that last card! After that, I'm paying off the minivan....

Related Posts
The Online Income Experiment Figures
Using Mind Games to Stop the Cycle of Debt
Three Ways to Conquer Debt

No comments: