Pages

Saturday, June 10, 2006

The Online Income Experiment Figures

I kept saying I was going to show a screenshot of the online income payments, but I couldn't do it. I tried to follow the instructions on several sites to do the screenshot, but was unsuccessful. Instead of waiting until I figured it out, I printed up the screen and put the image on photobucket.

Now remember that google will be depositing the funds in my checking account, affiliates will send checks when I reach their minimum payouts and still other sites will not submit payments until their assigned dates. I just wanted to show you proof that a person can make income on the internet. For me it is now a matter of coordinating the payouts and creating a schedule of when to expect each payment. I am not dealing with tons of payments yet and it is a bit overwhelming. I can't imagine what Dooce, Steve Pavlina, Darren Rowse or the gang at Performancing.com go through. I'm not complaining, I'm just telling you that there is always some type of "work" involved with EVERYTHING.

Here are some of the payments from AssociatedContent.com, Blogitive and HeliumKnowledge.

Oh, the payments from the paid to read sites are not listed here. There was a specific reason for that. I didn't want to go over the $500.00 mark and have to upgrade at PAYPAL, but that has become inevitable. I have payments that are pending approval at Associated Content from last month. Once the submissions are approved, the payments will be processed. I haven't even opened the ebay store yet! I know that is going to accelerate the debt reduction plan. I'm not even including the home based businesses that are yet another income.

Remember, I have given step by step instructions on everything I have done somewhere on this blog. If there is a site you want to try out, just read my tutorial and make some money! Now there is no excuse for you. You have the proof, a step by step guide and a way to create extra income to pay off those cards. You have all of this without needing to pay extra daycare, extra gas or any other expenses employment incurs. You can make extra money from your computer in the comforts of your own home. Now go get busy so you can get out of debt faster and REALLY enjoy your summer!

Related Topics
Blogitive
Blogging Ads
PayPerPost
Associated Content
Helium.com
How to Maximize your Profits on Paid To Read Sites
Free List of Survey Sites That Pay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love your b;log and find it most helpful. I am a beginning blogger and hope to do as well as you.I have to say one thing though,the back ground color on your blog makes it very hard to read the words.Hope you continuing success.