Pages

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Frugal Shopping at the Mall

I posted a entry not too long ago that teaches how to shop at the mall and still get good prices. Since I just went to the mall, I figured I would post the receipt to show you the evidence. Now in this particular transaction I happened to have a gift card that was given to me at Christmas. Since June 13th was my birthday, I decided to redeem this gift card. The only reason I paid any money was because the girls each wanted a pair of shades (on clearance for $4.99). If I hadn't bought them, I would have paid less then two dollars for ALL the clothing.

Here's the receipt.

Now if you look at the bottom, you will see I saved over $111. My actual total for all the merchandise was $12.38. I used a $25.00 coupon that was emailed to me by the company in conjunction with a $50.00 gift card. Not bad. All I have to say is
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

Related Posts
How To Shop At The Mall And Pay Less

No comments: